Sunday 10 June 2012

One last time...

... one last post, one last fling... call it what you like, but this is the last one before I get on a plane back to home in Malaysia for my wedding. A series of 3 challenges for my bucks day/night, just like a triathlon. I'll let the pictures do the talking but keep the details to ourselves ;)

Pictures courtesy of Dennis Tan

Challenge 1 - karaoke session but at every hour, gate crashing a randomly picked room to join the unsuspecting patrons to sing a song

Challenge 2 - the classic Beer Mile! I had to make sure I finish first, otherwise I'll be penalised. I just want to put it out there that team Break Your Limits does not condone such shenanigans!

Challenge 3 - Outback Jack's 1kg steak challenge. Finish 1kg of AND all the wedges and veges within 30 minutes, which I failed miserably! Only manage to get through the steak in 25 minutes but there was no space left for the others.

Thanks so much boys for organizing my LAST ONE, it was indeed a memorable one!

No comments: